User interfaces with embedded multimedia - with debug symbols
Pigment allows building of user interfaces with embedded multimedia
components. It is designed with portability in mind and its plugin
system will select a particular underlying graphical API on each
This package contains the shared library build with debug symbols.
WHAT IT IS
Pigment is a library designed to easily build user interfaces for
embedded multimedia. Its design allows to use it on several platforms,
thanks to a plugin system allowing to choose the underlying graphical
WHERE TO START
We have a development website at https://code.fluendo.com/pigment/trac
You can subscribe to our mailing lists; see the website for de
This is Pigment 0.3.17, "Black Mesa" (May 20, 2009)
Changes since 0.3.16:
* Improved overall performance and memory usage.
* Added support to cast shadows under texts.
* Added support to align drawables to pixel boundaries.
* Added support to retrieve the maximum texture size at runtime.
* Highly improved the OpenG
pigment (0.3.17-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <email@example.com> Fri, 18 May 2012 08:25:04 +0200
pigment (0.3.17-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Bumped build-dependency on libpango1
=== release 0.3.17 ===
2009-05-19 Loïc Molinari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here is a list of the wished/planned features:
* Timing system
* Scene graph
Florian Boucault <email@example.com>
Alessandro Decina <ales
This package was debianized by Loic Minier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Sat, 26 May 2007 20:24:05 +0200.
Browse inside libpigment-dbg_0.3.17-1+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com