kcheckers is a Qt version of the classic boardgame "checkers", also known as
"draughts". It has the following features:
* Built-in checkers engine.
* Beginner, Novice, Average, Good, Expert and Master levels of skill.
* Several themes of the board.
* Portable Draughts Notation database format support.
* Saving, loading and restarting of game.
* Auto change of the men's color.
* Multiple Undos/Redos.
* Optional numeration of the board.
* Internationalization support (English, German, Russian and French).
KCheckers is a Qt-based checkers board game.
Requirements: Qt 3.0
Installation: Read INSTALLS for more information.
Information: If you find any bugs, send a report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information and recent versions of KCheckers,
please visit it's Homepage at
Usage: Read FAQ for more info
kcheckers (0.8.1-3+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <email@example.com> Sat, 12 May 2012 13:41:20 +0200
kcheckers (0.8.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
-- Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org>