A game where you build figures out of colored marbles
The goal of this game is to create a more or less complex figure
out of single marbles within a time limit to reach the next level.
Sounds easy? Well, there is a problem: If a marble starts to move,
it will not stop until it hits a wall or another marble.
lmarbles - build figures out of colored marbles
You goal in the puzzle game lmarbles is to create a more or
less complex figure out of single marbles within a time limit
to reach the next level. Sounds easy? Well, there is a prob‐
lmarbles (1.0.7-1.1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 17 May 2012 13:01:20 +0200
lmarbles (1.0.7-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Incorporate patch from #610121 and install /usr/games/
marbles (1.0.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bugfix Release. The package didn't install and execute correctly.
-- Uwe Hermann <email@example.com> Sat, 28 Dec 2002 01:54:09 +0100
marbles (1.0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Acknowledge NMU (Closes: #166387). Thanks Eric!
* Standards-Version: 126.96.36.199 (no changes necessary).
* debian/copyright: Update download URL.
- configure option --with-profile-path has been replaced with
autoconf option --localstated
Michael Speck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
**** Contributions ****
Fix for input bug in Win32, a better inst
This package was debianized by Uwe Hermann <email@example.com> on
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:52:03 +0100.
Browse inside lmarbles_1.0.7-1.1+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com