recipes manager for KDE
Krecipes is a KDE application designed to manage recipes. It can help you to
do your shopping list, search through your recipes to find what you can do
with available ingredients and a diet helper. It can also import or export
recipes from files in various format (eg RecipeML or Meal-Master) or from
Krecipes is a Recipe Book for KDE. It requires KDE 4.4 or greater (and Qt 4).
Developed and tested on Debian GNU/Linux sid (KDE 4.4.5 and Qt 4.6.3).
Additionally to whatever Krecipes is linked against, you will need the client
programs (i.e shell commands sqlite3, mysql ... ) for your database if you want
to use the Krecipes backup feature. If you want to use "krecipes
krecipes (2.0~beta2-3+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 18 May 2012 10:58:29 +0200
krecipes (2.0~beta2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add libqtwebkit-dev to Build-Depends (Closes: #618245)
-- José Manuel Sant
Changes from 2.0-beta1 to 2.0-beta2:
* Replaced shorcut for export action. It was ctrl+P, now it is ctrl+O.
* Use .setPlainText() and .toPlainText() rather than .setText() and .text()
when dealing with the recipe instructions KTextEdit because the latter
couple of methods guess if the text is in plain format or HTML and I found
that sometimes (after spellchecking the instructions,
Note that this is only a draft, to get a rough idea about what will be done.
Planned for the next r
Unai Garro <email@example.com>
Jason Kivlighn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cyril Bosselut <bos
* On my debian system, if I don't provide a password for PostgreSQL, Krecipes
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provi
Browse inside krecipes_2.0~beta2-3+b1_hurd-i386.deb