an NFO file parser/writer library -- development files
libNFO is a small library to parse and write NFO files. NFO files are used
to store metadata information on many multimedia files.
This package contains headers and libraries for developing software
that makes use of libNFO.
libnfo (1.0.1-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 14 May 2012 22:54:33 +0200
libnfo (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- drop Debian package patches as they are now upstream
1.0.1: 2 Oct, 2010
* Support for Darwin and MS Windows.
* Fixes and enhancements in Makefile and configure.
1.0.0: 5 Dec, 2009
* Initial project release.
* Video (including TVShows) NFO file parsing.
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Davide Cavalca <email@example.com> on Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:48:04 +0100
It was downloaded from http://libnfo.geexbox.org
Benjamin Zores <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Benjamin Zores
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Le
Browse inside libnfo-dev_1.0.1-1+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com