Library for acoustic fingerprinting - development files
LIBOFA (the Open Fingerprint Architecture client library) is a library for
generating acoustic fingerprints that can be used to identify music files
using the MusicDNS service.
This is the development package which contains headers and libraries for
the Open Fingerprint Architecture client library.
README for the Open Fingerprint Architecture library "LIBOFA"
Copyright (C) 2006, MusicIP Corporation
605 E. Huntington Dr. Suite 201, Monrovia CA 91016 USA
Ph +1-626-359-9702 Fax +1-626-359-9827
This program is available as either free software or open source
software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Sof
libofa (0.9.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* The package has been orphaned, set the maintainer to Debian QA.
* Drop useless include of <curl/types.h> in the example. Closes: #637896.
* Stop shipping the la file. Closes: #633246.
* Convert to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Bump debhelper compat level to 8.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Convert from simple-patchsys to
People who have contributed to libofa:
Frode Holm (frode (at) musicip (dot) com)
Stephen Pope (stp (at) create (dot) ucsb (dot) edu)
Wendell Hicken (whicken (at) musicip (dot) com)
- Initial code
Robert Kaye (rob (at) eorbit (dot) net)
- Autoconf/libtool wrapping
Eric Sandeen (sandeen (at) sgi (dot) com)
- Sent in a small patch to avoid a | vs || ambiguity
This package was debianized by Lukáš Lalinský <email@example.com> on
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:11:16
Browse inside libofa0-dev_0.9.3-4_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com