library to extract CAB files - development headers
Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable Microsoft
Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft Windows.
It currently supports the following kinds of installers:
* Early support for installers created by Installer VISE.
* Support for some installers created by Inno Setup.
* Early support for the installer used by TomTom products.
* InstallShield versions 5 and 6.
* Setup Factory versions 5 and 6.
* Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This is used by
for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2002.
* Microsoft Cabinets (also self-extracting) when you have Cabextract
* Zip archives (also self-extracting) when you have UnZip installed.
This package contains devel headers for liborange0.
orange (0.4-2+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 17 May 2012 10:28:10 +0200
orange (0.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch my email-address.
* Add fix_ftbfs_binutils_gold.patch from Ubuntu.
2009-01-10 Mark Ellis <email@example.com>
* 0.4 release
2008-10-26 Mark Ellis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/orange.c - improved error reporting, refuse to
overwrite existing file
2008-06-06 Jonny Lamb <email@example.com>
* VERSION: Upped version number for a new release.
2008-05-11 Mark Ellis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* man page fix, thanks to Evgeni Golov
2008-05-06 Jonny L
Browse inside liborange-dev_0.4-2+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com