Qt widgets library for technical applications (development)
The Qwt library contains Qt GUI Components and utility classes which
are primarily useful for programs with a technical background. Most of
these widgets are used to control or display values, arrays, or ranges
of type double.
This package contains the Qwt development files for Qt.
The Qwt Widget Library
Qwt is an extension to the Qt GUI library from Troll Tech AS.
The Qwt library contains widgets and components which are
primarily useful for technical and scientifical purposes.
It includes a 2-D plotting widget, different kinds of sliders,
and much more.
Qwt is hosted at http://qwt.sf.net
qwt (6.0.0-1.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix FTBFS with multi-arch Qt 4.8 (Closes: 662230)
- Change install path for libqwt_designer_plugin.so in libqwt-dev.install
- Update build-depends version requirements for debhelper and libqt4-dev
- Add misc:Pre-Depends for libqwt6
- Bump compat to 8
-- Scott Kitterman <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 09 May 2012 15
1) Qt3 support dropped
2) QwtPlot layout/render code ported from int to double
Exported/printed documents in scalable formats like SVG or PDF
are 100% scalable now.
3) Template base classes introduced for curve and curve data
to be reusable in all plot items displaying series of samples.
4) New plot items
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Gudjon I. Gudjonsson <email@example.com> on Mon, 18
Browse inside libqwt-dev_6.0.0-1.2_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com