shared libraries for the AfterStep window manager
AfterStep is a window manager based on FVWM which attempts to emulate
the NEXTSTEP look and feel, while retaining the configurability of its
predecessor. Note that this window manager makes extensive use of the
color palette. If you have only an 8-bit color display, it will run
as packaged, but you may want to modify the configuration to use fewer
This package contains runtime libraries needed by AfterStep.
afterstep (2.2.11-7+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <email@example.com> Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:15:55 +0200
afterstep (2.2.11-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Enable CPPFLAGS hardening flags (closes: #662255).
* Standards-Version: 3.9.3 (
* AfterStep release v 2.2.11
* Changed version to 2.2.11 and fixed build to compile ASWallpaper
* fixed bug in window circulation causing second window skipped all
* fixed memory leak in xcf file loading
* fixed memory leak in tga image loading
* fixed minor memory leak in gif saving code.
* fixed me
This package was first debianized by Neil A. Rubin firstname.lastname@example.org on
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 23:53:34 -0500.
It was then taken over by Jonathon D. Nelson on Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:23:04
The current package maintainer is Robert Luberda <email@example.com>.
This version was downloaded from:
Browse inside libafterstep1_2.2.11-7+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com