radix tree implementation for storage of IPv4 and IPv6 networks
py-radix is an implementation of a radix tree for Python, which supports
storage and lookups of IPv4 and IPv6 networks. This is a Python equivalent to
Dave Plonka's Perl Net::Patricia (it even steals the same radix tree code from
The radix tree (a.k.a Patricia tree) is the data structure most commonly used
for routing table lookups. It efficiently stores network prefixes of varying
lengths and allows fast lookups of containing networks. py-radix's
implementation is built solely for networks (the data structure itself is more
py-radix is an implementation of a radix tree data structure for the storage
and retrieval of IPv4 and IPv6 network prefixes.
The radix tree is the data structure most commonly used for routing table
lookups. It efficiently stores network prefixes of varying lengths and
allows fast lookups of containing networks.
To install, use the standard Python distutils incantation:
python setup.py bui
py-radix (0.5-3+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 19 May 2012 21:38:13 +0200
py-radix (0.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Use dh_python2. Closes: #616954.
* Bump standards version, use dh 7, use 3.0 (quilt), r
- (djm) Implement pickle protocol via __reduce__ and __setstate__, inspired
by wrapper from Erik Curiel (ecuriel AT kefta.com)
- (djm) Crank version number to 0.5
- (djm) Make this compile on Python 2.4, which lacks Py_ssize_t
- (djm) fix for Windows platforms: WSAStartup was not called, resulting
in failures inside getaddrinfo. Report from harpreet.sawhney AT gmail.com
This package was debianized by Christoph Berg <email@example.com> on
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:00:26 +0200.
Browse inside python-radix_0.5-3+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com