gtk2 engines for moblin
Moblin is an open source project focused on building a Linux-based platform
optimized for the next generation of mobile devices including Netbooks,
Mobile Internet Devices, and In-vehicle infotainment systems.
This package includes the gtk2 engine for moblin
Sato GTK+ Theme Engine
Sato is a reference GTK+/Matchbox based environment aimed primarily at handheld
devices with very high DPI displays. The Sato GTK+ Theme Engine provides the
themeing for GTK+ widgets and is designed for speed and clarity on embedded
Sato is developed by OpenedHand Ltd. For more information please contact
* Revert the clock colour change
* Colour the clock applet from the style, so the applet doesn't have to do it
* New optional cairo rendering
* Refreshed visual style
* Bug fixes, see ChangeLog for full details of changes
* First release!
moblin-gtk-engine (1.1.1-1.1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 15 May 2012 02:34:43 +0200
moblin-gtk-engine (1.1.1-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Don't ship .la files (Closes: #62248
2008-08-06 Galen Wetterling <wetterlg@wetterlg-laptop>
reviewed by: <delete if not using a buddy
Thomas Wood <email@example.com>
Browse inside gtk2-engines-moblin_1.1.1-1.1+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com