Applet that monitors apt sources for upgrades (GNOME applet)
apt-watch is an applet that will inform you when upgrades are
available for your computer. It is similar to Windows Update or the
Red Hat Network applet.
This package contains the GNOME applet graphical interface.
apt-watch 0.4.0 README
Daniel Burrows <email@example.com>
John Lightsey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
0) What is it?
This is a applet (presently only for Gnome) to watch for updates to
packages on your system.
1) What good is it?
This applet is meant primarily for users of stable Debian releases, so they
can be informed when important upgrades to their system are available. It
takes the p
apt-watch (0.4.0-2.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non maintainer upload.
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #672080.
-- Matthias Klose <email@example.com> Wed, 09 May 2012 22:30:07 +0000
apt-watch (0.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump debian release for unstable
-- John Lightsey <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:37:34 -0500
apt-watch (0.4.0-1) experim
* Updated for libpanel-applet-4 (Gnome Panel 3)
* Numerous compatibility fixes for Gnome 3 support.
* Fix crash when update frequency was set to never.
* Switch from Glade to GtkBuilder.
* Remove deprecated libapt-pkg methods.
* Remove deprecated Gnome classes in preparation for Gnome 3.
* Import all fixes from Debian packag
Stuff to do before 1.0
- Better FAM usage: don't start reloading the cache/downloading just
Copyright (C) 2004-2005 Daniel Burrows
Copyright (C) 2006-2011 John Lightsey
Browse inside apt-watch-gnome_0.4.0-2.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com