EncFS system tray applet for GNOME
An encrypted folders manager, it allows to mount and umount, to create
new folders, to change the password of each mount. It integrates with
your preferred file manager.
cryptkeeper - EncFS system tray applet for GNOME
This manual page documents briefly the cryptkeeper command
cryptkeeper is an encrypted folders manager, it allows to
mount and umount, to create new folders, to change the pass‐
word of e
cryptkeeper (0.9.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #522893)
* debian/control: update Homepage field. (Closes: #522895)
* debian/control: update Standards-Version, no changes needed.
* debian/watch: updated to look on the new project homepage.
* debian/copyright: changed (C) to ©, removed some spaces at the end of some
lines, updated the "downloaded from" i
2007-07-12 gettextize <email@example.com>
* Makefile.am (SUBDIRS): Add po.
(ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS): New variable.
(EXTRA_DIST): New variable.
* configure.ac (AC_CONFIG_FILES): Add po/Makefile.in.
idle auto-unmount leaves the mount directory festering around
until the user clicks on cryptkeeper a
This package was debianized by Francesco Namuri <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:22:11 +
Browse inside cryptkeeper_0.9.4-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com