FUSE module to mount ISO filesystem images
This package provides a module to mount ISO filesystem images
With FUSE it is possible to implement a fully functional
filesystem in a userspace program.
It can also mount single-tracks .BIN, .MDF, .IMG and .NRG.
fuseiso [<options>] <image_file> <mountpoint> [<FUSE library options>]
mounts image, while fusermount shipped with FUSE library can be used to unmount:
fusermount -u <mountpoint>
fuseiso options are:
-p Maintain mountpoint. Create it if it does not exists on start, delete it on exit.
-n Do NOT maintain ~/.mtab.fuseiso . This file have f
fuseiso - FUSE module to mount ISO filesystem images
fuseiso [options] <ISO image> <mount point> [FUSE library
This manual page documents briefly the fuseiso command.
fuseiso provides a module to mount ISO filesystem images
fuseiso (20070708-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Maintenance release
- moved old Homepage pseudo-field into the new field in the source
- added Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields
- Standards-Version bumped to 3.8.4
- removed Build-Depends on manpage-generation tools
- updated my e-mail address
- debhelper dependency bumped to 7
* all: Patch by Ryan Thomas to fix race condition with ZISO files. Patch by Chandan Dut
Browse inside fuseiso_20070708-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com