GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (dummy package)
This is a dummy transitional package to handle GRUB 2 upgrades. It can be
This is GRUB 2, the second version of the GRand Unified Bootloader.
GRUB 2 is rewritten from scratch to make GNU GRUB cleaner, safer, more
robust, more powerful, and more portable.
See the file NEWS for a description of recent changes to GRUB 2.
See the file INSTALL for instructions on how to build and install the
GRUB 2 data and program files.
Please visit the official web page of GRUB 2, for
New in 1.96 - 2008-02-03:
* The license term is changed to GNU General Public License Version 3.
* grub-emu is made optional. Now you have to use
`--enable-grub-emu' to enable it.
* Add Multiboot2 support.
* grub-emu can access the host filesystem now.
* Add support for the NTFS, cpio/tar and Reiserfs filesystems.
* Add support for ATA/ATAPI.
* Add update-grub script to generate grub.cfg
grub2 (1.96+20080724-16) unstable; urgency=high
* Brown paper bag upload. Add the missing bits of Guillem's patch so 10_hurd
won't abort due to missing make_system_path_relative_to_its_root.
(Really closes: #512968)
-- Robert Millan <email@example.com> Wed, 11 Feb 2009 01:40:06 +0100
grub2 (1.96+20080724-15) unstable; urgency=high
* Avoid mounting ext2 partitions with backward-inc
2008-07-23 Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in (UNICODE_ARROWS, UNICODE_LINES): New va
Before working on improving GRUB, it's very important that you
make contact with the core GRUB deve
The following authors assigned copyright on their work to the Free
GRUB 2 would not be what it is today without the invaluable help of
everybody who was kind enough to
This package was debianized by Robert Millan <email@example.com> on
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:58:42 +0000.
Browse inside grub2_1.96+20080724-16_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com