HAL interface for NUT - Network UPS Tools
nut is a client/server uninterruptible power supply (UPS) monitoring system
that permits the sharing of one (or more) UPS between several machines. The
'server' monitors the UPS and notifies the 'clients' when the UPS is on
or has a low battery.
This package contains addons for the hardware abstraction layer (HAL) that
allow desktop environments to monitor locally-connected UPS equipment. The
HAL drivers cannot be used at the same time as the normal NUT upsd.
nut (2.2.2-6.5) proposed-updates; urgency=low
* debian/rules: change libdir to /lib, and fix side effects (Closes: #530869)
-- Arnaud Quette <email@example.com> Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:24:45 +0100
nut (2.2.2-6.4) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=low
* debian/patches/00list: missing reference to 04_tripplite_avr750u.dpatch
-- Arnaud Quette <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:22:43 +
Mon Jul 7 19:00:00 UTC 2008 / Arnaud Quette <email@example.com>
- m4/nut_check_libhal.m4, drivers/main-hal.c: test for g_timeout_add_seconds
availability (need Glib 2.14) (reported by Jordi Mallach, from Debian)
Tue May 6 11:13:42 UTC 2008 / Arnaud Quette <ArnaudQuette@Eaton.com>
- configure.in: final version bump to 2.2.2.
- m4/nut_check_libhal.m4: fix the HAL_CALLOUT_PATH f
Browse inside nut-hal-drivers_2.2.2-6.5_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com