T.38 Fax over IP pseudo modem
From your fax application view point it's a fax modem pool.
From IP network view point it's a H.323 endpoint with T.38 fax support.
From your view point it's a gateway between a fax application and IP network.
t38modem (1.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #541333, #549365, #512106)
[ Patrick Matthäi ]
* Remove dpatch and debian/patches - there are no available patches.
[ Mark Purcell ]
* Add Build-Depends: libopal-dev (Closes: #577869)
* Update debian/watch -> t38modem.sf.net
* Switch to dh 7
* Added simplify-makefile (Thks mvanderkolff
* T38FAX Pseudo Modem
* Original author: Vyacheslav Frolov
Changelog for t38modem 1.2.0 (Oct 8 2009)
* Enabled dialing characters # and *.
* Added ability to dial extension numbers.
* Dial modifiers 'T' and 'P' can be used instead 'D'.
* Fixed incompatibilities with some voice applications (V.253).
* Added ability to dial after call answer.
* Added semicolon concate
This package was debianized by Mark Purcell <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:18:50 +1000.
It was downloaded from http://openh323.sf.net/ or the CVS using its tag if not
Upstream Author: Vyacheslav Frolov
* Copyright (c) 2001-2002 Vyacheslav Frolov
* Open H323 Project
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License
* Version 1.0 (the
Browse inside t38modem_1.2.0-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com