ALSA module for YATE
YATE is a telephony engine aimed at creating a telephony server that
performs well enough to deal with PBX requirements and also flexible
enough for complex Gateway and IVR solutions.
This is the ALSA module for YATE.
yate (2.2.0-1~dfsg-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Replace build-dependency on python2.5 with python. Closes: #596317.
-- Matthias Klose <email@example.com> Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:36:35 +0200
yate (2.2.0-1~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Tzafrir Cohen ]
* New upstream release. lib name is now libyate2.2.0 .
* Add myself as uploader.
* Remove debian/tmp/ from inst
Mon Aug 27 2007 Paul Chitescu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Released version 1.3.0
- The GTK2 client now properly handles combobox operations
- Added heartbeatdrop and registeredonly settings for H.323 gatekeeper
Mon Aug 27 2007 Ioana Stanciu <email@example.com>
- Populate the callto combo if we succeed to start a new call
Sat Aug 25 2007 Paul Chitescu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ignore SIP provisional message
This package was debianized by Kilian Krause <email@example.com> on
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:41:25 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://yate.null.ro/
GPL with exceptions:
YATE's license is GPL with an exception for linking with OpenH323 and PWlib
(licensed under MPL).
Upstream Authors: Paul Chitescu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Diana Cionoiu <email@example.com>
Copyright: (C) 2004-2006 by Null Team
Browse inside yate-alsa_2.2.0-1~dfsg-1.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com