QDBM Database CGI commands
This is the QDBM Database command package to be used as CGI commands.
qdbm-cgi for Debian
qdbm-cgi package for Debian.
* cgi programs are installed in /usr/lib/cgi-bin
* configuration file are put in /etc/qdbm and symlinked from /usr/lib/cgi-bin
You should modify these configuration files (datadir or so).
* You can copy a cgi program along with configuration file to any other
place (and modify configuration if necessary)
* Note that
qdbm (1.8.77-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix serious bugs:
+ Apply patch from dai to fix upgrading from lenny. (Closes: #601990)
+ Apply patch from dai to get rid of old libraries. (Closes: #602786)
-- KURASHIKI Satoru <email@example.com> Mon, 08 Nov 2010 20:06:06 +0900
qdbm (1.8.77-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix FTBFS:
+ Apply patch from Julien Cr
2007-10-18 Mikio Hirabayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- A potential defect related to leaf division of B+ tree was cleared.
- Release: 1.8.77
2007-03-07 Mikio Hirabayashi <email@example.com>
- The hash function of on-memory map was optimized.
- A bug related to large object was fixed.
- Release: 1.8.76
2006-11-10 Mikio Hirabayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by ukai <email@example.com> on
Mon, 23 May 2005 00:22:48 +0900.
Browse inside qdbm-cgi_1.8.77-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com