Debugging symbols for libaugeas0
Augeas is a configuration editing tool. It parses configuration files in their
native formats and transforms them into a tree. Configuration changes are made
by manipulating this tree and saving it back into native config files.
This package provides debugging symbols for augeas, both the core library
and the tools, to assist in diagnosing critical bugs. It is not required
for normal operation.
augeas (0.10.0-1~bpo60+3) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backport to squeeze-backports.
* patch to test-augtool.sh to escape path to fix build when debian
version contains a +bpo version number
-- Micah Anderson <email@example.com> Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:34:30 -0400
augeas (0.10.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Pull packaging changes from Ubuntu (see the changelo
0.10.0 - 2011-12-02
- support relative paths by taking them relative to the value
of /augeas/context in all API functions where paths are used
- add aug_to_xml to API: transform tree(s) into XML, exposed as dump-xml
in aug_srun and augtool. Introduces dependency on libxml2
- fix regular expression escaping. Previously, /[\/]/ match either a
backslash or a slash. Now it only match
This package was debianized by Nicolas Valcárcel <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:57:49 -0500.
It was downloaded from http://augeas.net/download/.
David Lutterkort <email@example.com>
Harald Hoyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Meyering <email@example.com>
Alan Pevec <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dean Wilson <dwilso
Browse inside augeas-dbg_0.10.0-1~bpo60+3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com