GNOME Panel and library for panel applets - debugging symbols
This package contains debugging symbols for gnome-panel and the
libpanel-applet library. It is provided to help debugging problem in
the panel itself or in the library. The debugging symbols are installed
in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
This package is free software and is part of the GNOME 2.0 project.
The package contains the GNOME panel which is the area on your desktop from
which you can run applications and applets, and perform other tasks.
The libpanel-applet library is also in this package. This library allows one to
develop small applications which may be embedded in the panel. The
* Make sure that newly-created panels become unhidden (Vincent)
Notification Area Applet
* Fix issues with old-style multiscreen setups (Ray Strode)
* Link the clock applet with libm (Dan Horak)
* Khaled Hosny (ar)
* Alexander Nyakhaychyk (be)
* Denis (br)
* David Planella (ca)
* David Planella (ca@valencia
gnome-panel (2.30.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* 03_tasklist_orientation.patch: new patch. Pass the task list
orientation for the applet. It should fix #524117 for good.
* Require libwnck 2.30.0-3 for the new API.
* Demote gnome-control-center to Recommends.
* 30_crasher_realize.patch, 31_crasher_pager.patch: stolen upstream.
Fix a pair of crashers that had bee
Author: Ray Strode <email@example.com>
George Lebl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jacob Berkman <email@example.com
This package was debianized by Jim Pick firstname.lastname@example.org on Sat, 14 Mar
1998 20:12:23 -0800. Taken ov
Browse inside gnome-panel-dbg_2.30.2-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com