A sophisticated CD/DVD burning application - debugging symbols
K3b provides a comfortable user interface to perform most CD/DVD burning
tasks. While the experienced user can take influence in all steps
of the burning process the beginner may find comfort in the automatic settings
and the reasonable k3b defaults which allow a quick start.
This package contains the debugging symbols associated with k3b. They will
automatically be used by gdb for debugging k3b-related issues.
k3b (2.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix a typo in the k3b.bug-script.
* Report a proper capacity for BD-R disks (patch
114_bug587996_bdr_capacity_fix.diff). (Closes: #587996)
* Urgency=medium to get it to Squeeze faster.
-- Modestas Vainius <email@example.com> Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:00:04 +0200
k3b (2.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Freeze on ripping A
* Freeze on ripping Audio CD using external encoder to MP3 or FLAC (236466)
* Drag and drop from Dolphin doesn't work (242745)
* Symbolic links are not added to a project when a folder is added recursively (243555)
* Install app icons to hicolor so that they are visible in non KDE WMs
* Translation fixes
This package was debianized by:
Jean-Michel Kelbert <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:53:45 -0500.
It was downloaded from:
Sebastian Trueg <email@example.com>
Thomas Froescher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christian Kvasny <email@example.com>
Klaus-Dieter Krannich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michał Małek <email@example.com>
Browse inside k3b-dbg_2.0.1-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com