recipes manager for KDE - debugging symbols
Krecipes is a KDE application designed to manage recipes. It can help you to
do your shopping list, search through your recipes to find what you can do
with available ingredients and a diet helper. It can also import or export
recipes from files in various format (eg RecipeML or Meal-Master) or from
This package provides debugging symbols for krecipes.
Krecipes is a Recipe Book for KDE. It requires KDE 4.4 or greater (and Qt 4).
Developed and tested on Debian GNU/Linux sid (KDE 4.4.4 and Qt 4.6.2).
Additionally to whatever Krecipes is linked against, you will need the client
programs (i.e shell commands sqlite3, mysql ... ) for your database if you want
to use the Krecipes backup feature. If you want to use "krecipes
krecipes (2.0~beta1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Updated debian/copyright
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.0, no changes required
-- José Manuel Santamaría Lema <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:26:25 +0200
krecipes (2.0~alpha6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Build depend on shared-desktop-ontologies and shared-mime-info
* Bump Standard
Changes from 2.0-alpha6 to 2.0-beta1:
* Various changes to make the windows able to be smaller than 800x600.
* The setup assistant, preferences dialog and advanced search dialog follow
the HIG about form label alignment, we are using QFormLayout. Thank you to
Mike Ferguson for doing the advanced search dialog.
* Added an exporter for MasterCook *.mx2 files. Thank you to Warren Severi
Note that this is only a draft, to get a rough idea about what will be done.
Planned for the next r
Unai Garro <email@example.com>
Jason Kivlighn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cyril Bosselut <bos
* On my debian system, if I don't provide a password for PostgreSQL, krecipes
Browse inside krecipes-dbg_2.0~beta1-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com