KTorrent debugging symbols
This package contains debugging symbols for KTorrent. When KTorrent crashes,
in most cases this package is needed to get a backtrace that is useful for
developers. If you have experienced KTorrent crash without this package
installed, please install it, try to reproduce the problem and file a bug
report with a new backtrace attached.
ktorrent (3.1+dfsg.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
Since there have been two stable KTorrent 3.x (for KDE4) releases by the time
of writing and KTorrent 2.2.x (for KDE3) has not been updated much in the
meantime, I decided to ship both versions in Debian Lenny choosing KTorrent
3.x as default. Therefore:
- you can get the old KTorrent 2.2.x release by installing ktorrent2.2
package if yo
ktorrent (4.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bump libktorrent-dev build dependency to 1.0.2.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.0: add Breaks next to Replaces where needed.
* No longer reference BSD from common-licenses in debian/copyright, replace
it with copyright/license blob.
* Fix indentation style in debian/copyright.
-- Modestas Vainius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changes in 4.0.2:
- Fix wrong X-KDE-PluginInfo-Name in ktzeroconfplugin.desktop
- Fix crash caused by 0 pointer in webinterface plugin (242273)
- Increase auto update retry interval of ipfilter plugin to 15 minutes
- Fix bug causing groups file to grow very large over time (243182)
Changes in 4.0.1:
- Make sure that the proper encoding is used when loading syndication filters
- Display filename i
This package was debianized by Joel Johnson <email@example.com> on
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:19:46 -0700.
Browse inside ktorrent-dbg_4.0.2-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com