KTorrent debugging symbols
This package contains debugging symbols for KTorrent. When KTorrent crashes,
in most cases this package is needed to get a backtrace that is useful for
developers. If you have experienced KTorrent crash without this package
installed, please install it, try to reproduce the problem and file a bug
report with a new backtrace attached.
ktorrent (3.1+dfsg.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
Since there have been two stable KTorrent 3.x (for KDE4) releases by the time
of writing and KTorrent 2.2.x (for KDE3) has not been updated much in the
meantime, I decided to ship both versions in Debian Lenny choosing KTorrent
3.x as default. Therefore:
- you can get the old KTorrent 2.2.x release by installing ktorrent2.2
package if yo
ktorrent (4.1.1-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
* Remove kdebase-workspace-dev (<< 4:4.6) Build-Conflicts. It was to aid
testing migration, hence not relevant (and wrong) for squeeze-backports.
-- Modestas Vainius <email@example.com> Thu, 09 Jun 2011 22:52:07 +0300
ktorrent (4.1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add kdebase-workspace-dev (<< 4:4
Changes in 4.1.1:
- Make sure that libktorrent translation catalog is inserted (269515)
- Fix wrong tooltip in QM preference page
- Make sure activities list is added again to the GUI after toolbars are edited (269727)
- Prevent port conflicts from happening (268989)
- Clear labels of BasicJobProgressWidget in constructor (270035)
- Make tabbar widget icons follow KDE size changes (270277)
- Fix c
This package was debianized by Joel Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:19:46 -0700.
Browse inside ktorrent-dbg_4.1.1-2~bpo60+1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com