a library that implements application-level logging.
This library provides logging APIs based on C++-style streams and
various helper macros.
This package is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names
in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core
dumps. Most people will not need this package.
This repository contains a C++ implementation of the Google logging
module. Documentation for the implementation is in doc/.
See INSTALL for (generic) installation instructions for C++: basically
./configure && make && make install
google-glog (0.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #555329: ITP: google-glog -- application-
level logging APIs based on C++-style)
-- Daigo Moriwaki <email@example.com> Sat, 24 Jul 2010 23:04:29 +0900
2009-07-30 Google Inc. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* google-glog: version 0.3.0
* Fix a deadlock happened when user uses glog with recent gflags.
* Suppress several unnecessary warnings (thanks keir).
* NetBSD and OpenBSD support.
* Use Win32API GetComputeNameA properly (thanks magila).
* Fix user name detection for Windows (thanks ademin).
* Fix several minor bugs.
2009-04-10 Google Inc. <
This package was debianized by Daigo Moriwaki <email@example.com> on
11 May 2010.
It was downloaded
Browse inside libgoogle-glog0-dbg_0.3.0-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com