lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm
Lzip is a lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm, with very safe
integrity checking and a user interface similar to the one of gzip or bzip2.
Lzip decompresses almost as fast as gzip and compresses better than bzip2,
which makes it well suited for software distribution and data archiving.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
lziprecover (1.13-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Adding patch to avoid overwriting build-environment.
* Using license exception description in license field in copyright
* Switching to xz compression.
-- Daniel Baumann <email@example.com> Sat, 30 Jun 2012 01:02:06 +0200
lziprecover (1.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Merging upstream version 1.13.
2012-02-24 Antonio Diaz Diaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Version 1.13 released.
* Lziprecover is now distributed in its own package. Until
version 1.12 it was included in the lzip package. Previous
entries in this file are taken from there.
* lziprecover.cc: Renamed to main.cc.
* New files merge.cc, repair.cc, split.cc, and range_dec.cc.
* main.cc: Added decompressor options (-c, -d, -k
Browse inside lziprecover-dbg_1.13-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com