active/passive network address scanner using arp requests (debug)
Netdiscover is an active/passive address reconnaissance tool, mainly developed
for those wireless networks without dhcp server, when you are wardriving. It
can be also used on hub/switched networks.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
netdiscover (0.3beta6+20080409-5) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #543853).
* Added dpatch as build depends.
* Added a watch file.
* Added a patch to fix errors from manpage.
* Added a patch to fix hyphen-used-as-minus-sign lintian error.
-- William Vera <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:00:52 -0600
netdiscover (0.3beta6+20080409-4) unstable; urgency=low
Netdiscover 0.3-beta7 (Currently working on it)
* Included script to update oui database.
* Added custom pcap filter option. Patch by Gustavo Chain.
* Some code layout clean.
* Several fixes to avoid potential buffer overflows. Patch by Alex.
* fhandle.c fixed to be able to handle ms-dos line format. Patch by Alex.
* Some ranges not working through -r option fixed. Patch by Alex.
Author: Jaime Penalba <email@example.com>
Copyright: (C) 2005-2008 Jaime Penalba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
Browse inside netdiscover-dbg_0.3beta6+20080409-5_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com