IDE for PIC-microcontroller development - debug
Piklab is an integrated development environment for applications based on
Microchip PIC and dsPIC microcontrollers similar to the MPLAB environment.
This package includes the debugging symbols.
piklab (0.15.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Release
* Refreshed patches
* Added -Wl,--no-add-needed to LDFLAGS
* Replaced libreadline5-dev build dependency with libreadline-dev.
* Fixed desktop-file-validate warnings in piklab.desktop. Thanks to
Roucaries Bastien" <firstname.lastname@example.org>. See #496527
* Removed broken desktop file. Closes: #4965
0.15.7 (24 October 2009)
* added support for 33FJ12GP201/202 33F16GP304 33FJ16GS402/404/502/504 33FJ32GS202/204 33FJ128MC804
* added support for 18F13K50 and 18F14K50 [provided by Gál Zsolt]
* updated registers data
* fixed some configuration bit macros
* fixed issue with programming 33F [with help from Gonzague Reydet]
* added experimental support for Willem programmer [needs testing]
This package was debianized by Miriam Ruiz <email@example.com> on
Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:37:44 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/piklab/
Author and maintainer: Nicolas Hadacek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Original author of PiKdev: Alain Gibaud <email@example.com>
LPLAB author (original microchip programmer support): Stephen Landamore <webmaste
Browse inside piklab-dbg_0.15.7-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com