Python 3/C++ bindings generator runtime library (debug extension)
SIP is a tool for generating bindings for C++ classes with some ideas
borrowed from SWIG, but capable of tighter bindings because of its
specificity towards C++ and Python.
This package contains debugging symbols for python3-sip
sip4 (4.13.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Install sip.h for python3-sip-dev in the correct directories
* Add support for dpkg-buildflags in debian/rules
- Build dbg packages -02 instead of -00 as a consequence
- Add build-depends on dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.1~)
* Add missing build-depends on flex
* Drop unneeded depends on libjs-jquery for python3-sip-dev
-- Scott Kitterman <scott@kitter
v4.13.3 20th June 2012
- The /NoRaisesPyException/ and /RaisesPyException/ function annotations can
now be applied to constructors.
- Added support for the Python v3.3 handling of Unicode.
v4.13.2 10th February 2012
- A bug fix release.
v4.13.1 22nd December 2011
- Deprecation warnings can no longer be disabled.
- Added the all_raise_py_exception argument to the %Module directive.
This package was debianized by Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:12:17 +0100
It was downloaded from http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Upstream Author: Phil Thompson (email@example.com)
(c) 2011,2012 Riverbank Computing Limited
SIP4 is offered under GPLv2, GPLv3, and the SIP 4 license. The text
of the SIP license follows:
Browse inside python3-sip-dbg_4.13.3-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com