Qt Messaging Framework (QMF) - debugging symbols
The Qt Messaging Framework, QMF, consists of a C++ library and daemon server
process that can be used to build email clients, and more generally software
that interacts with email and mail servers.
This package contains the debugging symbols for Qt Messaging Framework (QMF)
qmf (1.0.7~2011w23.2-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non maintainer upload
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #684812.
* Build qmfclient with -O1 to work around #667341.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:03:05 +0200
qmf (1.0.7~2011w23.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes needed).
-- Fathi Boudra
* Fixes: NB#265223 Original message body shown empty in message view
* Fixes: NB#259331 New mails not shown immediately
* Fixes: NB#264055 Message body region gets blank after forwarding it from device
* Fixes: NB#259082 Sync never stops
* Fixes: NB#259331 Does not show new emails immediately
* Fixes: NB#249858 Random crash observed with
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Fathi Boudra <email@example.com> on Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:58:16 +0300
It was downloaded from:
Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies)
Copyright (C) 2010 Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies).
All rights reserved.
Browse inside qmf-dbg_1.0.7~2011w23.2-2.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com