Debugging symbols for sylpheed, a GTK+ e-mail client
This package contains debug symbols useful for debugging sylpheed
with gdb or any compatible debugger.
It is also required if you intend to provide detailed backtraces for
helping the maintainer and/or upstream to fix some bug.
Sylpheed - lightweight and user-friendly e-mail client
Copyright(C) 1999-2012 Hiroyuki Yamamoto <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
any later version.
This program is distributed in the hop
Changes of Sylpheed
* 3.2.0 (stable)
* 3.2.0rc (release candidate)
* The Japanese manual was updated.
* The "show_attach_tab" option (without UI), which reverts the attachments
interface to the old one, was added.
* The clip icon was replaced with more visible one on selected row.
* The compilation failure with --disable-ipv6 was fixed.
* Some compiler warnings were re
sylpheed (3.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Enable parallel building
- Fix missing new line escape in override_dh_auto_configure
-- Ricardo Mones <email@example.com> Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:15:36 +0200
sylpheed (3.2.0~rc0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream candidate release
-- Ricardo Mones <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:59:25 +0200
* version 3.2.0
* src/Makefile.am: possible fix for gmodule link error on
Browse inside sylpheed-dbg_3.2.0-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com