language tool for constructing recognizers, compilers etc
This is the native-compiled version of antlr. ANTLR stands for ANother
Tool for Language Recognition, (formerly PCCTS). It is a language tool
that provides a framework for constructing recognizers, compilers, and
translators from grammatical descriptions containing C++
or Java actions [You can use PCCTS 1.xx to generate C-based parsers].
See antlr package for a complete description.
ANTLR(1) antlr ANTLR(1)
ANTLR - ANother Tool for Language Recognition
cantlr ["args"] file.g
ANTLR, ANother Tool for Language Recognition, (formerly
PCCTS) is a language tool that provides a framework for con‐
structing recognizers, compilers, and translators from gram‐
antlr (2.7.7-16) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Removed java-gcj-compat-dev from Depends. It is not needed anymore.
* Corrected java depends to reflect the target version of the
resulting class files.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Added missing Replaces to python-antlr (Closes: #557876)
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
Changes with Antlr 2.7.7
# Terence Parr
* updated BaseAST.java to make the doWorkForAll method static. Same
behaviour, except no ClassCastExceptions when sibling.getFirstChild()
happens to return an AST that doesn't extend BaseAST. Oliver Wong contributed
* updated TokenStreamRewriteEngine.java to reflect bug fixes discovered
in v3 counterpart.
# Wolfgang Haefelinger
This package was debianized by John Leuner <email@example.com> on
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:07:44 +0000.
Browse inside cantlr_2.7.7-16_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com