GNOME text-to-speech library (development headers)
The GNOME Speech library gives a simple yet general API for programs
to convert text into speech, as well as speech input.
See the libgnome-speech3 package description for more information.
GNOME Speech 0.3.6
This is GNOME Speech version 0.3.6. It's purpose is to provide a
simple general API for producing text-to-speech output.
The GNOME Speech 1.0 API is currently under development, and it will
provide API for both text-to-speech output as well as speech input.
It will be heavily infl
* Festival driver now supports callbacks and end-of-speech markers - thanks to
Oana Serb of BAUM Retec.
* FreeTTS driver is less intolerant of nonstandard JAVA environments at
build time (Callum McKenzie).
* IBM ViaVoice driver updated to work with new Linux ViaVoice runtime
* Critical fixes for FreeTTS 1.2 driver which could cause speech to fai
gnome-speech (1:0.3.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
-- Mario Lang <email@example.com> Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:54:46 +0000
gnome-speech (1:0.3.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
-- Mario Lang <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 30 May 2004 22:52:02 +0000
gnome-speech (1:0.3.2-2) experimental; urgency=low
- Fix a *-speech2 left-over in package de
2005-01-10 Bill Haneman <email@example.com>
* configure,in, README, NEWS: Updated for 0.3.6 ver
Marc Mulcahy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Meeks <email@example.com>
This package was first created by Colin Walters <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:01:54 -0
Browse inside libgnome-speech3-dev_0.3.6-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com