This is the GTS library. GTS stands for the GNU Triangulated
Surface Library. It includes a number of useful functions to deal with
triangulated surfaces including, but not limited to, multi-resolution
models, Delaunay and Constrained Delaunay triangulations, set operations on
surfaces (intersection, union etc ...), bounding-boxes trees for efficient
Release of version 0.7.6
- Debian snapshot package creation.
- LC_ALL is set to POSIX in all executables to avoid problems with
locale-dependent floating-point conventions.
Release of version 0.7.4
- Switched to darcs for version control (the CVS tree is obsolete).
- For constrained Delaunay, closest face for glib >=
gts (0.7.6+darcs110121-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Remove references to other libraries from dependency_libs field
-- Luk Claes <email@example.com> Tue, 31 May 2011 08:05:34 +0200
gts (0.7.6+darcs110121-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
+ Fixed hanging last read for gts_graph_read()
+ Added missing -lm library (Closes: