GNOME graph and plot component, development files
This contains the development support files for using Guppi in your own
What is Guppi?
Guppi is a GPLed Gnome-based guile-scriptable plot program with
integrated statistics capabilities.
It is still in an early stage of development. The current functionality is
very limited. The source code is the only documentation.
The Guppi web page is at http://www.gnome.org/projects/guppi.
To subscribe to the Guppi mailing list, s
See README for information about Guppi's requirements and prerequisites.
Obviously, these release notes are wildly out-of-date.
Guppi 0.35.0 (Released 19 Dec 2000)
New and improved constraint-based layout system -- the old scheme was
too much of a hack, and my "simplifying assumptions" just seemed to be
making things more complicated. The new scheme i
guppi (0.40.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream.
* Don't apply Makefile.in patches from last version. Rerun automake.
* No more guile or python deps so remove from build-deps.
* Remove python handling stuff in rules.
* Remove python path from dirs file.
* Up name because upstream so is 16 now. Wheee.
* Added missing libguppi-dev.files file. Fix up for change in header
2002-01-21 Jon Trowbridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/libguppiplot/guppi-marker.c: Make the min and max
Things that it would be nice to have done before the GNOME 1.4 Apps release.
* Finish the Pie Char
This package was debianized by James LewisMoss <email@example.com> on
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:35:46 -0500.
Browse inside libguppi-dev_0.40.3-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com