A fully compliant CORBA implementation, development
The acronym MICO expands to MICO Is CORBA. The intention of this project is
to provide a freely available and fully compliant implementation of the
CORBA standard. MICO has become quite popular as an OpenSource project and
is widely used for different purposes. As a major milestone, MICO has been
branded as CORBA compliant by the OpenGroup.
idl - MICO IDL tool
idl [<options>] [<file>]
The idl tool is used for translating IDL-specifications to
C++ as well as feeding IDL-specifications into the interface
repository. The idl tool takes its input either from a file
or an interface repository
mico-2.3.5 (2.3.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* removed --enable-speed-tune, fixes exception handling
-- Stephen Crowley <email@example.com> Tue, 15 May 2001 16:33:21 -0500
mico-2.3.5 (2.3.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Configured with --enable-speed-tune
* Added recommends libmico-dev to mico-bin. Closes# 43069
* Removed stuff that required the .orig.tar.gz to b
- reduced number of warning generated when using -Wall
- check for empty names in TypeRepository_impl::add_type (Carsten Zerbst)
- adopted life cycle service to new out parameter mapping
- various fixes for Visual C++ (Adam Gates)
- fixed wchar/wstring encoding for GIOP 1.2
- various fixes for the IDL compiler related to #pragma directives
(provided by Francis J.
This package was written by Russell Coker firstname.lastname@example.org on Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:03:59 +0000.
Browse inside libmico-dev_2.3.5-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com