The S-Lang programming library, development version with utf8 support
S-Lang is a C programmer's library that includes routines for the rapid
development of sophisticated, user friendly, multi-platform applications.
The S-Lang library includes the following:
* Low level tty input routines for reading single characters at a time.
* Keymap routines for defining keys and manipulating multiple keymaps.
* A high-level key processing interface (SLkp) for
handling function and arrow keys.
* High level screen management routines for manipulating both
monochrome and color terminals. These routines are very
* Low level terminal-independent routines for manipulating the display
of a terminal. (SLtt)
* Routines for reading single line input with line editing and recall
* Searching functions: both ordinary searches and regular expression
* An embedded stack-based language interpreter with a C-like syntax.
This package has wide character support
-*- text -*-
**** Note: If you are upgrading from previous 1.0 BETA versions, you
may need to recompile your applications if they are
dynamically linked to a BETA version. Failure to do so may
result in a core-dump of your application.
**** Note: If you are upgrading from version 0.99-XX, read UPGRADE.txt
for important information.
Each C file in this directory are heavily commented examples that illustrate
only one or two S-Lang features. Some C files are accompanied by a .sl file
that contains S-Lang code relevant to the example.
If you find these demos confusing, please let me know so I can work on
Please note that these demos WILL NOT WORK under msdos unless the S-lang
library is compiled
-*- text -*-
Version 1.4 NEWS (See changes.txt for more details)
* A new home page: www.s-lang.org
* Support for multiple namespaces (both public and private)
* Dynamic linking of modules via 'import' (See modules/README).
* The interpreter now supports all basic C integer and floating
* Many more built-in intrinsic functions and improved documentation.
slang (1.4.9dbs-11) unstable; urgency=low
* Move to Standards-Version: 3.7.2. No changes required
Changes since 1.4.8
1. src/slarray.c: superfluous call to SLclass_add_math_op removed
This package was debianized by Jim Mintha <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:59:03 +0200.
Browse inside libslang1-utf8-dev_1.4.9dbs-11_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com