a Text mode WINdow environment library, development
Static libraries and include files for twin.
twin (0.4.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* applied patch from Matthew Wilcox that should fix compilation problems
* of package twutils with g++ 3.0 (closes: bug#133387)
* re-indented the description field (closes: bug#131581)
* cleaned the dependency checks on libtw (lintian)
* corrected the copyright file to point to the correct path of the GPL
* deleted emacs code at the bottom of this
From 0.3.10 to 0.4.0: (Massimiliano Ghilardi, 01 Dec 2001)
* Added some more options to twdm, also twdm now sets $HOME to `/root'
if it exists and $HOME is either `/' or unset.
* Added caching to Tutf_UTF_16_to_*() conversions.
* Added keypad state restoring on detaching a -hw=tty[...] display.
* Updated `twmapscrn' using kbd-1.06 sources.
* Fixed libTw build on SunOS bombing out at #inclu
This package was debianized by Jean-Marc Bourdaret <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It was downloaded from Linuz.sns.it /pub/Linux/max/twin/experimental/
Upstream Author(s): max@Linuz.sns.it (Massimiliano Ghilardi)
The License is the GPL
You are free to distribute this software under the terms of the GNU General
Public License. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
Browse inside libtw-dev_3.0.3-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com