A visual search and replace tool
Regexxer is a nifty GUI search/replace tool featuring Perl-style
regular expressions. If you need project-wide substitution and you're
tired of hacking sed command lines together, then you should
definitely give it a try.
regexxer is a nifty search/replace tool for the desktop user. It features
recursive search through directory trees and Perl-style regular expressions
regexxer is written in C++ and uses gtkmm (the C++ wrapper for GTK+) for
the GUI. The user interface is similar to the project-wide search/replace
dialog in the Sniff+ IDE, but regexxer aims to surpass i
regexxer 0.9 (2007-02-18)
* Command line option support
* Icon theme support
* Now builds a working executable on systems with newer libglade
* New GTK+ file chooser button
* Replaced about dialog with stock GTK+ one
* Completely revamped build system
* Lots of new translations: bg ca dz es eu fi fr hu ne pa pl sl
sr sr@Latn uk vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_TW
* Other minor cleanups and fixes
regexxer - visual regular expression search and replace
This manual page documents briefly the regexxer command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
regexxer (0.9-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Use ">=" for libpcre3-dev b
2007-02-18 Daniel Elstner <email@example.com>
* NEWS: Final update for the release.
regexxer is a pet project of Daniel Elstner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Murray Cumming <murrayc@murrayc
This package was debianized by Ross Burton <email@example.com> on
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:35:27 +0000.
Browse inside regexxer_0.9-2.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com