A fast code profiler for Ruby
ruby-prof is runs a ruby program and keeps track of the amount of time spent
in each method. At the end of execution it displays collected information.
Its features include:
* Speed - it is a C extension and therefore many times faster than
the standard Ruby profiler.
* Flat Profiles - similar to the reports generated by the standard
* Graph profiles - similar to GProf, these show how long a method
runs, which methods call it and which methods it calls.
* Threads - supports profiling multiple threads simultaneously.
* Recursive calls - supports profiling recursive method calls.
* Reports - can generate both text and cross-referenced html reports.
* Output - can output to standard out or to a file.
ruby-prof is a fast code profiler for Ruby. Its features include:
* Speed - it is a C extension and therefore many times faster than the standard Ruby profiler.
* Modes - Ruby prof can measure a number of different parameters, including
call times, memory usage and object allocations.
* Reports - can generate text and cross-referenced html reports
- Flat Pr
ruby-prof - A fast ruby profiler
ruby-prof [options] <script.rb> [ script-options ]
ruby-prof is a fast profiler for ruby. It can be used as a
stand-alone program (that this man page documents) or as a
ruby library. Simply run the ruby program you want to
ruby-prof (0.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Version (Closes: #480731)
* Drop CDBS build-dep, add debhelper >= 7
* Update man page
-- Arnaud Cornet <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 31 May 2008 10:50:26 +0200
ruby-prof (0.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Version.
* Add watch file.
* Use debian mail address.
* Use quilt. Refresh patch.
* Cleaner install in debia
ruby-prof 0.6.0 adds support for Ruby 1.9 and memory pr
This package was debianized by Arnaud Cornet <email@example.com> on
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:06:52
Browse inside ruby-prof_0.6.0-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com