Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.5 - development files
Tcl is a powerful, easy-to-use, embeddable, cross-platform interpreted
scripting language. This package contains the headers and libraries
needed to embed or extend Tcl.
Packages which used to use the debian-specific hack TCL_INC_DIR from
tclConfig.sh to find the tcl (or tk) headers should be modified to use
the new patented upstream TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC variable instead.
TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC is a little different than TCL_INC_DIR -- it includes
a "-I" in front of the path, so if you were using "-I$TCL_INC_DIR",
you should change it to just "$TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC". If you w
tcl8.5 (8.5.11-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Install library(3tcl), packagens(3tcl), pkgMkIndex(3tcl) and safe(3tcl)
manpages despite of upstream renaming them because they are referenced
from the other pages.
* Removed Chris Waters wrom the uploaders list (closes: #664112).
* Renamed suggested dependency to tcl-tclreadline.
* Switched to 3.0 (quilt) source package format.
2011-11-04 Don Porter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
*** 8.5.11 TAGGED FOR RELEASE ***
* generic/tcl.h: Bump to 8.5.11 for release.
* unix/configure: autoconf-2.59
* changes: Update for 8.5.11 release.
2011-10-20 Don Porter <email@example.com>
This package was originally debianized by David Engel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
from sources obtained at h
Browse inside tcl8.5-dev_8.5.11-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com