Universally Unique Identifier (UUID) generator
This utility generates univerally unique identifiers (UUIDs). It also
manages to print them out in OSF form, or as a C structure when handling
them in programs, as is the case for an XPLC-enabled library.
XPLC (Cross-Platform Lightweight Components)
Web Site: http://xplc.sourceforge.net/
Maintainer: Pierre Phaneuf <email@example.com>
XPLC (cross-platform lightweight components) is a component system
that provide extensibility and reusability both inside and between
applications, being portable across platform
New in 0.3.13
* Added a uuidgen program.
* Suppress warnings in GCC 4.
* Put headers in a versioned location.
* Fixed building of XPLC on FreeBSD.
New in 0.3.12
* Additional work done on the category system.
* Improved the module loader.
New in 0.3.11
* Fixed an AMD64 portability issue (possibly affected other 64 bit
* Improved th
uuidgen - a universally unique identifier (UUID) generator
uuidgen [ OPTION ] ...
uuidcdef [ OPTION ] ...
uuidgen generates a new universally unique identifier (UUID).
This UUID can be assumed to be unique to any other UUIDs gen‐
xplc (0.3.13-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
* Build with -fno-strict-aliasing all the tim
2005-10-31 23:19 Pierre Phaneuf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS, configure.ac: Updated the version nu
These are what we need before we do a milestone release, meaning that
the first part is what is cur
This package was debianized by James Morrison <email@example.com> on
Mon, 23 Oct 2003 19:49:14 -040
Browse inside uuidcdef_0.3.13-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com