GNU EDA -- Electronics design software -- development files
Library development files for GNU EDA, an electronics design package,
including gschem, a schematic editor.
This package contains development library files for gEDA.
You only need to install this package if you wish to recompile
the geda-* client packages.
libgeda (20061020-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Improved versioning scheme again!(?). No longer provides: libgeda-NN (27).
shlibs file now specifies that dependent packages should depend on this
upstream version only, and not work with any future one.
* Conflicts: with existing application packages before 20061020-2, but
the conflicts listing should not need to
2006-10-20 Ales Hvezda <email@example.com>
* configure.ac: Bumped package version to 20061020.
* configure.ac: Bumped shared library version to 27:0:0
2006-10-19 Patrick Bernaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac: Cleaned up to remove remaining traces of noweb
* noweb/.cvsignore: Removed file for directory to get pruned on
* docs/libgedadoc.texi, doc
This is the debian package of gEDA. The gEDA sources were downloaded
from http://www.geda.seul.org/. The package was created by Hamish
Moffatt, April 21, 1998.
This software is released under the GNU General Public License,
version 2; please see /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on your Debian
system. libgeda is released under the GNU Library General Public License
Browse inside libgeda-dev_20061020-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com