This program generates bridge hands. It can be told to generate only hands
satisfying conditions like being balanced, having a range of HCPs, controls,
or other user-definable properties. Hands can be output in various formats,
like pbn for feeding to other bridge programs, deal itself, or split up into a
file per player for practise. Extensible via Tcl.
deal (3.1.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
+ diff.gz-only-patch: do not remove html dir on clean.
-- Christoph Berg <email@example.com> Fri, 02 Apr 2010 23:46:10 +0200
deal (3.1.7+svn313-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New SVN snapshot from http://code.google.com/p/andrews-deal/.
+ html docs include php, some pages will look ugly when viewed locally.
* Use the shippe
Changes in Deal 3.1.9
* Fix issue #14 - smartstack was broken on OS X
* Fix issue #15 - holding procedures implementation incomplete
* Added documentation of pattern functions to advanced.html
* Minor documentation fix
Changes in Deal 3.1.8
* Added patternfunc, patternclass, and patterncond, which are similar in
function to the shapefunc, shapeclass, and shapecond routines.