puzzle game about witty fish saving the world sokoban-style
Fish Fillets is strictly a puzzle game. The goal in every of the seventy
levels is always the same: find a safe way out. The fish utter witty remarks
about their surroundings, the various inhabitants of their underwater realm
quarrel among themselves or comment on the efforts of your fish. The whole
game is accompanied by quiet, comforting music.
fillets-ng for Debian
you can get czech language spoken dialogs by installing
these are a completely optional add-on to the music and sound already
included in fillets-ng-data, probably mostly useful for czech-speaking
people (but may be used by others for fun with subtitles in a
different language). since the 0.7.0pre1 upstream release it is
Fish Fillets NG - 0.9.3
* Fixed compilation with the newer fribidi-0.19.2.
Fish Fillets NG - 0.9.2
* Fixed undefined behavior in the last levels. The outgoing objects could be stopped by an obstacle (thanks Josef Peterka for pointing it out).
* Fixed strange background colors on the F10 and F1 screens. SDL-1.2.14 would fix these too.
Fish Fillets NG - 0.9.1
* Used sound frequency 44100 to prev
fillets - puzz
fillets-ng (0.9.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, including fix for FTBFS with r
2010-02-25 21:38 fidlej
* NEWS, configure.in: Preparing 0.9.3.
2010-02-25 21:13 fidlej
- draw nice curves at worldmap
- tooltips for pedometer
- level editor - does anybody need thi
Ivo Danihelka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- main developer
- developed new game engine
Pavel Danihelka <fil
Browse inside fillets-ng_0.9.3-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com