two player board game for GPE
Go is also known as Weiqi in Chinese, Igo in Japanese and
Baduk in Korean. gpe-go brings go to the GPE Palmtop Environment.
gpe-go is played by alternately placing black and white stones on the
vacant intersections of a 19x19 rectilinear grid. A stone or a group of
stones is captured and removed if it is tightly surrounded by stones of
the opposing colour. The objective is to control a larger territory than
the opponent by placing one's stones so they cannot be captured. The
game ends and the score is counted when both players consecutively pass
on a turn, indicating that neither side can increase its territory or
reduce its opponent's; the game can also end by resignation.
GPE go NEWS
* 0.05 2003-11-09 "I am going to..."
- added [first] [last] buttons
- added load SGF (the scanner is still limited to a subset of SGF)
- improved variation handeling (choose the main branch as default)
- moved [new] [save] into a popup menu with coming [load]
- added dialog to choose game size
- support for variations
- support for colored marks
- mark last played stone
GPE-GO(6) gpe-go GPE-GO(6)
gpe-go - A two player board game for GPE.
This manual page documents briefly the gpe-go, a two player
board game for the GPE Palmtop Environment.
Go is played by alternately placing black and white stones on
the vacant intersections of a 19x19 rectilinear grid. A stone
gpe-go (0.05-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Include gpe-go.png as well as .xpm for Debian menu.
* Update standards version. (no changes)
-- Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 29 May 2009 10:15:08 +0100
gpe-go (0.05-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Move binary to usr/games
* Update standards version (no changes)
* Remove empty directory
-- Neil Williams <codehelp
This package was debianized by Neil Williams <email@example.com> on
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:08:34 +000
Browse inside gpe-go_0.05-5_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com