simple tactical game
KJumpingcube is a simple tactical game for one or two players, played on a
grid of numbered squares. Each turn, players compete for control of the board
by capturing or adding to one square.
This package is part of the KDE games module.
kdegames (4:4.4.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Remove all the leftovers of kbackgammon and ksirtet.
[ Modestas Vainius ]
* Bump kde-sc-dev-latest build dependency to 4:4.4.5.
[ Sune Vuorela ]
* Update descriptions
- add a s to contain. Closes: 587594
* Change email address
-- Sune Vuorela <email@example.com> Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:07:47
- Added Settings dialog
- finetuned the code
- removed a lot of unessessary code with newer qt3 code.
- finetuning and some bugfixes
- rewritten everything (just to learn better c++ ;-)
- implemented better and faster algorithm for the computerplayer
- added possibility to save/load games in/from any file.
- KJumpingCube is now fully KDE-compliant
This package was debianized by Daniel Schepler <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from: http://www.kde.org/download
Everything in kdegames (unless otherwise stated below) are licensed under the
GPL or LGPL. Please see /usr/share/common-licenses/* for full licenses.
The kdocbook documentation for the applications is under the GFDL
license. The complete text of this license is
Browse inside kjumpingcube_4.4.5-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com