This sudoku puzzle generator/solver features:
* character based (curses) interface;
* cross-platform (Minix, Unix, Windows) with full source code (ANSI C);
* generates hints upon request;
* classification of board difficulty (very easy, easy, medium, hard or
* generation of new boards;
* easy entry of boards published in newspapers, internet, etc...;
* multiple output formats (text, csv, html, PostScript).
LICENSE: This work has been placed into the Public Domain by Michael
Kennett (July 2005), and may be freely used by anybody for any purpose
whatsoever. No warranty, of any kind, applies to this work.
** Sudoku Installation Notes (Unix/Minix)
As the root user, or with the appropriate permissions, type:
$ make install
This will compile and install the sudoku program into /usr/bin,
sudoku (1.0.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/compat, debian/control: Use compatibility level 9.
* debian/rules: Use minimal dh Makefile
* debian/control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3. No changes.
* debian/control: Remove dependency on cdbs.
* Makefile: Install in /usr per default.
* Makefile: Add LDFLAGS.
* sudoku.c: Added keystroke to redraw the board in case of screen corrup