This is a set of widget styles for Gtk2 based apps
This package together with kde-style-qtcurve aim to provide a unified look
and feel on the desktop when using KDE and Gnome applications.
This package is most useful when installed together with
To build and install:
1. mkdir build
2. cd build
3. cmake ..
5. make install
The following options may be supplied to cmake:
When Firefox, and thunderbird, are being themed - treat them as if they
are the newer versions. This sets 'newFirefox' and 'newThunderbird' to true
gtk2-engines-qtcurve (0.59.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Too many changes since 55.2 to list them all here.
* Bumped standards version.
-- Bastian Venthur <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:58:11 +0200
gtk2-engines-qtcurve (0.55.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bumped standards version
* Updated FSF address (Closes: #461892)
-- Bastian Venthur <venthur@debia
1. Draw disabled icons desaturated - more KDE like.
2. 'Fix' pixelation of firefox dialog icons. They look
slightly blurry, due to being scaled, but this is nicer
than the previous pixelated icons.
3. Removed KDE event filter (QTC_ADD_EVENT_FILTER cmake option)
- causes way too many errors.
1. Fix reading in of lightBorder for custom gradients.
2. Icon path fi
GTK: Combobox is not drawn correctly, and doesnt hightlight on focus,
but neither do o
This package was debianized by Bastian Venthur <email@example.com> on
Fri, 25 May 2007 12:52:24 +02
Browse inside gtk2-engines-qtcurve_0.59.5-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com